We are fortunate to live in such a diverse, vibrant city. We want to share a sampling of what’s happening around Atlanta over the next month. If you’re looking for something fun to do and you don’t see it here, reach out to us. Chances are… we can give you some ideas!
November 14, 2017
Intown Area Homes (IAH) is Celebrating You with bubbly. We’ll be at one of our favorite local spots, Ziba’s Bistro in Grant Park where we’ll have drawings for fun prizes like a Yeti Cooler and a gift certificate to Ziba’s. We’ll also present you with a blind taste test of three bubbly drinks (a prosecco, a champagne, and a cava). There will also be live music by Buttered Bourbon.
If you didn’t get your invitation, please call us at 404.978.2273!
November 11, 2017
Two fun events happening in Old Fourth Ward.
- The First Atlanta Fall Wine Festival at Historic 4th Ward Park from 1 pm – 5 pm. The festival will feature 100+ different wines, beers and ciders. You can Enjoy the great fall weather with Live Music from Coast Guard, beats by DJ Qtip, college football provided by Thumbs Up Tailgating, and great food options.
- For your second choice, you can stroll down to the Old Fourth Ward Skate Park from 2 pm – 6 pm for Field Day with free popcycles (from King of Pops), games, music and more.
November 18, 2017
Tree Lighting anyone? Here are two choices
- Enjoy kids’ activities, hear live music, watch Santa arrive in a parade, and see the Christmas tree lighting at 8:30 p.m. at the Lighting of Atlantic Station. Free
- Macy’s Great Tree Lighting Show at Lenox Square includes live music at 6:30 p.m., the rooftop tree lighting at 7 p.m., and a visit from Santa.
November 23, 2017 – Thanksgiving
Kick off your Thanksgiving with the Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon & 5K. It begins and ends near Georgia State Stadium.
After the run/walk, you will have surely worked up an appetite and may wonder if you have time to cook. Not to worry. You can find a list of restaurants offering special menus for Thanksgiving Day at Atlanta Magazine
November 26, 2017
For more Nutcraker shows…
The Nutcracker tells the story of a young girl’s Christmas dream and includes music by Tchaikovsky.
- Dec. 1 – 3: Georgia Ballet, Marietta.
- Dec. 1 – 3: Metropolitan Ballet Theatre, Roswell.
- Dec. 1 – 3: Roswell Dance Theatre, Roswell.
- Dec. 1 – 17: Gwinnett Ballet Theatre, Duluth.
- Dec. 8 – 10: Atlanta Dance Theatre, Roswell.
- Dec. 8 – 28: Atlanta Ballet, Fox Theatre.
December 2, 2017
Pups on parade at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Register and dress up your dog for fun or to win an award at Reindog Parade.